Concert Ensembles Fall Kick-Off – August 6th
This includes ALL of Orchestra, Symphonic Band & Wind Ensemble
All members for fall 2021 should check-in on August 6th in the band room!
Please arrive only during your assigned timeslot:
- 1:00pm – 2:00pm Seniors and Juniors
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm Sophomores and Freshmen
All concert ensemble members should check in at the band room when you arrive to receive your instructions.
Returning and new concert ensemble members
- You will meet your manager & assistant manager
- You will receive information about the fall concert/event schedule
- You will receive detailed information regarding dress code for all performances
- You will receive information about preferred vendors for purchasing concert apparel
- You may also order any spirit wear items (optional)
Ordering spirit wear items
- All items are available for pre-order in our online store
- All items ordered on fitting day must be paid for at that time!
- A price list can be found by clicking here
- Payments may be made by cash, check or credit card
- Program donations and other transactions may also be done on fitting day. Click here for more information on the program donations.
Turn in all required paperwork to begin fall programs
- Turn in all forms and update your contact information. Click here for the required forms
If you are NOT able to participate on August 6th, please contact the uniform manager ASAP at email@example.com.