There are a number of ways to be involved with the Instrumental Music program, from one-time commitments to a year-long position on the MVHSIMBA Boosters Board. You can choose to volunteer from home, at events, or any combination that fits with YOUR schedule. Below are just a few opportunities for volunteering, but we can accommodate any schedule or skill set!
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Help with set up and tear down at performances, competitions, and festivals
- Maintain the Marching Band uniforms (may include some sewing)
- Assist students with uniforms before/after home games and/or competitions
- Feed students at events (competitions, festivals, etc)
- Volunteer at the MVHS Field Show Tournament
- Maintain/repair equipment
- Drive the semi-truck to competitions (Class A Drivers License required)
- Provide food for various events
- Take pictures/videos throughout the year
- Create programs for MVHS Field Show Tournament or Ensemble concerts
- Chaperone trips
- Coordinate a fundraiser
Please take a moment to complete the Parent Volunteer Survey below! We also encourage you to attend MVHSIMBA meetings each month to hear about the latest volunteer needs.