Dear Music Program Families:
We are happy to inform you that we have added one more training session for you!
It’s TOMORROW…Thursday, August 15th!
Would you like to earn MONEY to pay for your Music Program Donation and other secondary programs? The 2019 Concert Series at FivePoint Amphitheatre in Irvine by the Great Park will help you do that and more!
You can pick and choose the concert dates that you want to work. You work an average of 6 hours with a team of parents while you hear / see the performances!
Earn funds to pay for your program donation, program trips, and much more!
Who can participate?
- Parents and family members of students participating in the 2019/20 MVHS Instrumental Music Program
- Adults 21 & Over
What do we receive from Legends?
- MVHSIMBA will receive a percentage of the Sales from each concert. Those funds are transferred to the General Program account which helps fund the entire Instrumental Music Program
- Parents will receive a percentage of the Credit Card and Cash tips from each concert they work
How much can you make?
- There are many variables. It all depends on how many concerts you work and how many people you have working on your behalf
- You can make as little as a few hundred dollars and/or as much as a few thousand dollars!
- Win Win for everyone. The program makes money and parents as well. The more we make the less we fund-raise for the year!
How you can use the funds you earned?
1. The MVHS Instrumental Music Program Donation is paid FIRST!
2. If you have funds left in your account you can pay for Color Guard, Jazz, Drum Line and/or Marching Band Trip Fees
3. And if you still have funds left… If your student is registered in secondary programs (i.e Choir, Drama, Cheer & Sports) your funds will be transferred to those programs
Are you interested? Come join us!
You MUST go through an Orientation and Training process for the 2019 concert season at the FivePoint Amphitheater venue in order to work and earn funds for your student.
Thursday, August 15th at 6:30 pm
MVHS Drama Room
Please share the information with any new MUSIC families (only offered to the Music Program) joining the program next year at MVHS or current families that may not be getting our information.
If you would like to expedite the registration process, please fill out the registration form and bring it with you to the training or email it back.
Have questions? Contact our Legends Manager Erika Myhra
We look forward to seeing you at the training!
MVHS Music Program/Legends Team