MARCHING BAND FALL KICK-OFF – August 5
All marching band members for fall 2019 must attend uniform fitting on August 5 in the band room!
Please arrive only during your assigned time slot (siblings may attend together during the oldest sibling’s time slot):
- 11:30am – 12:30pm Leadership & Drum Majors
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm Seniors
- 1:30pm – 2:30pm Juniors
- 2:30pm – 3:30pm Sophomores
- 3:30pm – 4:30pm Freshmen
Returning band members
- Remember to bring your black band shoes and wear your dri-fit and compression shorts!
- If you need new band shoes, you can be fitted and order new shoes on this day
- You may also order new/additional spirit wear items (t-shirts, dri-fits, band bags, etc) at your fitting
- All new items will feature the new MVHS official logo!
- You may continue to use spirit wear with the old logo as long as it fits and is in good condition
Incoming freshmen and new marching band students
- You will need black compression shorts or ¾ length compression leggings, black socks and a snug-fitting t-shirt to wear under your uniform during your fitting
- Please arrive wearing these items under your regular clothes as there are no private changing spaces in the band room!
- Also be prepared to be fitted for marching shoes and other spirit wear items that day
Ordering spirit wear items
- All items ordered on fitting day must be paid for at that time!
- A price list can be found by clicking here
- Payments may be made by cash, check or credit card
- Program donations and other transactions may also be done on fitting day. Click here for more information on the program donations.
Turn in all required paperwork to begin fall programs
- Turn in all forms (including required physical!) and update your contact information. Click here for all of the required forms.
Need to purchase compression shorts? These can be found at most sporting goods stores, but they may also be available at a lower cost at some Costco and Target stores.
Got old band shoes that no longer fit? Give or sell them to a friend. Or donate them to our “shoe bin”.
If you are NOT able to participate on August 5, please contact me ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org . Make-up fitting times & check-in will be limited and by appointment only!
Email me for a make-up time only if you absolutely cannot attend on August 5!