Concert Ensembles Fall Kick-off – August 5
includes ALL Orchestra, Symphonic Band & Wind Ensemble
All members for fall 2019 should check-in on August 5 in the band room!
Please arrive only during your assigned timeslot:
- 1:00pm – 2:00pm Seniors and Juniors
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm Sophomores and Freshmen
All concert ensemble members should check in at the band room when you arrive to receive your instructions.
Returning and new concert ensemble members
- You will meet your manager & assistant manager
- You will receive information about the fall concert/event schedule
- You will receive detailed information regarding dress code for all performances
- You can be fitted for and order tuxedos or accessories
- You may also order any spirit wear items (optional)
- Ordering tuxedos or other formalwear accessories
- Friar Tux staff will be on hand with sample garments to provide fitting services and take orders
- Payment for these items will be directly to Friar Tux (not MVHS Music)
- Orders will be delivered directly to MVHS
Ordering spirit wear items
- All new items will feature the new MVHS official logo!
- All items ordered on fitting day must be paid for at that time!
- A price list can be found by clicking here
- Payments may be made by cash, check or credit card
- Program donations and other transactions may also be done on fitting day. Click here for more information on the program donations.
Turn in all required paperwork to begin fall programs
- Turn in all forms and update your contact information. Click here for the required forms
If you are NOT able to participate on August 5, please contact me ASAP at email@example.com .