EXTENDED TO SATURDAY NOVEMBER 26!!!!
HELP US REACH OUR GOAL OF 100 TREES!
ORDER YOUR TREE ONLINE AT http://www.reindeertrees.com
- Buy freshly cut, beautiful trees that will help our music program!
- Have an artificial tree? No problem! Reindeer Trees has gorgeous wreaths, reindeer and snowman to accessorize your holiday decor!
- Reindeer Trees helps us donate to Trees for Troops -- so you can still donate a tree to a military family!
- Reindeer trees will bring deliver our trees to the school on Saturday, Dec.3rd around noon.
- Students who want to help hand out trees at Pendleton can follow the truck on Dec. 3rd. Students from Crean's Lutheran school also are going to help. We can help arrange carpools for interested students.
- Best of all: Our program receives more $$ for our program.
PLEASE ORDER BY NOVEMBER 26 AND HELP US REACH OUR GOAL OF 100 TREES. And did I mention those reindeer?!?
LOTS OF PICTURES FROM MARCHING BAND FINALS!
Check them out at http://mvhsmusic2016.shutterfly.com
More pictures should be online at http://www.freyphotos.com and http://www.marchingpix.com
CONGRATULATIONS, MARCHING BAND AND COLOR GUARD!
The Mission Viejo Marching Band and Color Guard earned the High Auxiliary, High Visual, High Music, and High General Effect caption awards and FIRST Place in Class AAAA at the Fresno WBA AAAA Championships on Saturday 11/19 with a score of 88.65! Official results are posted at the Western Band Association website.
Due to Sunday's Rain, the Marching Band did not perform. However, Saturday's performance resulted in a 5th place overall for Combined 4A/5A Grand Championships. Congratulations!
JAZZ CAFE - CONCERT IN THE BAND ROOM - DECEMBER 7
Enjoy an evening of great Jazz Music, performed by the Mission Viejo High School Jazz Band on Wednesday, Decemberr 7th. Tickets are $5 a person (all students enter FREE), and includes dessert and beverage. Invite your friends and neighbors! Tickets available at the door.
The program calendar to the left has a lot of useful information about upcoming events. Read this How To document to learn how to make the calendar do back flips in only two clicks!
BAND, ORCHESTRA, WIND ENSEMBLE AND JAZZ FAMILIES
Please complete the 2016-17 SYMPHONIC, ORCHESTRA, WIND ENSEMBLE AND JAZZ MUSIC PROGRAM PACKET and send with your student.
2016-17 BAND PACKETS:
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD AUTH TO TREAT A MINOR FORMS.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE WELCOME PACKET LETTER.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE 2016-17 MARCHING BAND PROGRAM PACKET.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE 2016-17 SYMPHONIC, ORCHESTRA, WIND ENSEMBLE AND JAZZ MUSIC PROGRAM PACKET.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE SODA REQUEST FORM.
2016-17 VOLUNTEERS NEEDED:
We need YOU! It takes a lot of parent support to keep the band running and we are in need of help in just about every area. Here's a list of all the open positions, and what they do. Please take a look and volunteer to help us provide another fun and award winning year for the Instrumental Music Program! Click >>> HERE <<<
SCHOOL BAND & ORCHESTRA COLLEGE SEARCH AND CAREER GUIDE 2016
This is a robust collection of information on key collegiate music programs that are looking to recruit top music students.